Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
Participating Organizations at Last Years Summit Included:
- Delivering Leap Ahead Technology Simulation Capabilities
- Leveraging M&S and LVC Solutions for Increased Soldier, Unit, and Force Readiness
- Developing Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming Replications to Support the Operational Environment
- Employing Simulation to Deliver Realistic Near-Peer OPFOR
- Increasing Solider Lethality through use of Modeling and Simulation
- Integrating M&S Solutions to Reduce Overhead Cost of Traditional Training Methods
- Utilizing Modeling and Simulation to Close Lethality and Readiness Gaps
- Leveraging Innovative M&S Technologies to Supplement Military Medical Training
At our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Modeling and Simulation communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Sare your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
The Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
- Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
- DSI’s symposium directly supports DHS, IC, DoD, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.
US Army Modeling & Simulation Office, Lockheed Martin, 711th Human Performance Wing, Air Force A3T, US Army Combined Arms Center-Training, Northrop Grumman, Boeing Company, DC CD&I, Air Force Research Laboratory, TRADOC, Rockwell Collins, OPNAV, Marine Corps System Command, IARPA, PEO STRI, US Army Research Lab, NATO Modeling and Simulation Center of Excellence, DoD CIO, MITRE, Mantech International, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, SAIC, Naval Air System Command, Adobe, RAND Corporation, Raytheon, and many more!