Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open!
The Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Enhancing Warfighter Readiness through Research and Development of Simulation Technologies
- Providing the Navy with Cutting Edge Virtual Training Solutions
- Utilizing Modeling and Simulation to Close Lethality and Readiness Gaps
- Providing Total Force Training to Army Units Through Modeling and Simulation Capabilities
- Applying Virtual Simulations to Provide Quality Products and Services in Support of Air Force Objectives
- Standardizing M&S Across the Army in Support of Department Missions and Activities
- Leveraging Medical Simulation Technologies Impact on Military Casualty Care
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Modeling and Simulation communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Participating Organizations at Past Summits:
STE CFT, PEO STRI, US Army Modeling & Simulation Office, Lockheed Martin, 711th Human Performance Wing, Air Force A3T, US Army Combined Arms Center-Training, Northrop Grumman, Boeing Company, DC CD&I, Air Force Research Laboratory, TRADOC, Rockwell Collins, OPNAV, Marine Corps System Command, IARPA, US Army Research Lab, NATO Modeling and Simulation Center of Excellence, DoD CIO, MITRE, Mantech International, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, SAIC, Naval Air System Command, Adobe, RAND Corporation, Raytheon, and many more!
*Summit is Closed to The Press/ No Recordings*