Premier Media Partner:
Premier Association Partner:
Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open!
The Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Leveraging M&S and Virtual Training Environments to Enhance Force Readiness and Capability
- Facilitating Training Experiences that Foster Combat Readiness Across the DoD
- Delivering Next Generation Training Simulations to Ensure Trained, Ready, and Lethal Soldiers
- Utilizing Virtual Training and Simulations to Enable Continual Learning
- Providing Training Systems for Naval Operations Across the Military Continuum of Conflict
- Meeting the Full Range of USAF Operational Needs with Innovative M&S for Enhanced Training and Readiness
- Enabling the Evolution of Marine Corps Modernization with an LVC All-Domain Combat Training Environment
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Modeling and Simulation communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Participating Organizations at Past Summits:
STE CFT, PEO STRI, US Army Modeling & Simulation Office, Lockheed Martin, 711th Human Performance Wing, Air Force A3T, US Army Combined Arms Center-Training, Northrop Grumman, Boeing Company, DC CD&I, Air Force Research Laboratory, TRADOC, Rockwell Collins, OPNAV, Marine Corps System Command, IARPA, US Army Research Lab, NATO Modeling and Simulation Center of Excellence, DoD CIO, MITRE, Mantech International, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, SAIC, Naval Air System Command, Adobe, RAND Corporation, Raytheon, and many more!