Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Accelerating Synthetic Training Capabilities to Meet our Future Training Requirements
- Utilizing Modeling and Simulation to Close Lethality and Readiness Gaps
- Transforming Virtual Training Infrastructure in order to Create a Realistic and Relevant Operational Training Environment
- Enhancing the Capabilities of America’s Warfighters through LVC
- Developing and Acquiring M&S Systems to Prepare Soldiers for a Near-Peer Adversary
- Enabling Pilots to Train Like They Fight in a Secure, High Fidelity Training Environment
- Employing Modeling and Simulation to Provide Simulation Capabilities and Training to Army Pilots
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Modeling and Simulation communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
Participating Organizations at Past Summits:
US Army Modeling & Simulation Office, Lockheed Martin, 711th Human Performance Wing, Air Force A3T, US Army Combined Arms Center-Training, Northrop Grumman, Boeing Company, DC CD&I, Air Force Research Laboratory, TRADOC, Rockwell Collins, OPNAV, Marine Corps System Command, IARPA, PEO STRI, US Army Research Lab, NATO Modeling and Simulation Center of Excellence, DoD CIO, MITRE, Mantech International, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, SAIC, Naval Air System Command, Adobe, RAND Corporation, Raytheon, and many more!